Happy New Year Everyone! I'm not much for New Year's resolutions, but as I pause to reflect on past years and the new year ahead, here are a few things that come to mind.
- Smile more.
- Laugh first at ourselves instead of laughing at others (unless they are comedians).
- Say please, thank you and excuse me - manners y'all.
- Hold doors for others, especially folks with mobility issues.
- Don't be so easily offended, not everyone is out to get you.
- Do things without being asked or told, it will be appreciated.
Now back to the real purpose of the internet...puppies and kittens!
Welcome to 2020! Many blessings to you and yours this coming year.