|Philadelphia Street Art
- Most Beautiful Post: This one is, for obvious reasons, a tie between two posts. Happy Birthday Mom and Daddy and Me. My parents have been gone from my life for some years now but I remember and think about them every day.
- Most Popular Post: The Peace quote. This is one from my Quote of the Week series. A blogger friend had a picture on her blog that included the quote in a photograph she'd taken. With her permission, I used her picture for my quote and interpretation. This post was stumbled and I still get traffic from it.
- Most Controversial Post: Charlie Sheen: Don't Feed the Frenzy. Tribal Blogs hosted a blog carnival and the hot topic of the day was Charlie Sheen and his impending meltdown. I chose my angle to express my distaste at how the media exploits and distorts the personal lives of celebrities.
- Most Helpful Post: Ten Things I Have Learned From Blogging: Anniversary Edition. In celebration of my one-year anniversary in the blogosphere, I shared with my readers some of what I had learned over the year.
- Most Surprising Successful Post: Conversation in the Tomato Patch. This was written for Magpie Tales based on a picture prompt of...you guessed it...tomatoes. Some of the other veggies joined in a spirited conversation about their impending harvest.
- Post that didn't get the attention it deserved: Five Things You Should Never Pay Full Price For. I am a bargain hunter, thoroughly trained in the skills of effective shopping by my Mom. I use store sales and coupons to maximize my savings, and like to share those strategies with others. Some things are just way over priced, and I show you how to reduce the impact on your wallet.
- Post I am most proud of: I Sing No More. This is another of my Magpie Tales creations. The prompt that week was a sculpture. A bust of what looked like a girl singing. This is probably one of my best pieces of poetry.